Taraz State Pedagogical Institute
October 20-21, 2017
is holding an
I-st International Congress
“CURRENT AND FUTURE TRENDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION”
dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the
Taraz State Pedagogical Institute
We invite you to take part in the I st international congress "CURRENT AND FUTURE TRENDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION", which will be held October 20-21, 2017.
The heads of universities, employees of educational institutions, leading scientists from Kazakhstan and abroad, and doctoral students are invited to the congress, which will address topics related to the theoretical and methodological foundations for the professional training of teaching staff in the context of the globalisation of education.
The main mission of the congress is scientific cooperation among partner universities, the exchange of research experiences and the results of work in the educational sphere.
A distinctive feature of the congress is its multidisciplinary approach to the topics under discussion.
The format of the congress is as follows:
seminar-trainings, master classes (certificate provided to participants);
scientific conference, with a conference proceedings submitted to the Web of Science.
Within the framework of the congress will be held panel discussions on the problems of modern education.
1. “Modernisation of the Public Mentality” and teachers of XXI century.
2. The internationalization of education.
3. Trends in education in Kazakhstan.
4. “Modernisation of the Public Mentality” and the National Code.
5. “Modernisation of the Public Mentality” and problems related to the transition to the Latin alphabet.
6. Schools of Excellence.
Within the framework of the congress, a scientific conference will be held, with papers presented in three general areas:
Pedagogy and psychology
1. Modernization of preschool and primary education: the state, problems and ways of renewal.
2. Features of the introduction of dual education in the conditions of a pedagogical university.
3. Development of the creativity of the individual in the modern educational space.
4. Education of children with special educational needs.
5. Multilingual education in Kazakhstan.
Fundamental research in the field of mathematics and physics
1. Functional analysis and its applications.
Philology and Social Sciences
1. “Modernisation of the Public Mentality” and problems related to the transition to the Latin alphabet.
2. Language preparation of future teachers: methodology, experiences, and problems.
3. Conceptual heritage of the Alash figures and the idea of Mongilik El.
4. “Modernisation of the Public Mentality”- the future course for the nation.
5. Peculiarities of research and methodology of the history of Kazakhstan in the context of the modern requirements of “Modernisation of the Public Mentality”.
Architect and Chairwoman of the Organizing Committee of the Congress
Doctor of History, Academician of the
National Academy of Sciences D. Kozhamzharova
The Organizing Committee plans to publish a conference proceedings. Articles for the conference proceedings will be accepted until 23:59 on November 20, 2017 inclusive (materials provided later than the above date will not be considered)
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE AND PAPER PRESENTATION AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Those with a master’s degree or higher are invited to participate in the conference and present a paper within the following categories: pedagogy and psychology, education and the natural sciences, and education and philology and the social sciences.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for possible inclusion in the Web of Science.
A completed conference application (in an attachment) and a paper proposal (also in an attachment), which includes your full name, degrees, scholarly affiliation and 150-200 word abstract, should be emailed to the conference organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23:59 on 15 October 2017. Please list your last name and “CFTHE2017” in the subject line of the email. Late applications and proposals will not be considered.
To have your paper considered for publication in the subsequent conference proceedings, you must submit it via email (email@example.com) no later than 23:59 on 20 November 2017. Please list your last name and “CFTHE2017paper” in the subject line of the email.
All documents should be MS Word documents (.doc) and not pdf files. The name of each .doc file should contain the surname of the author. If there are several authors, then please use the name of the author who paid the registration fee.
Papers can be submitted for publication in any of the three official languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian or English. Before submission, the paper must be proofread by a native speaker. Papers not proofread by a native speaker will be rejected.
Although the decision to publish a paper is up to the sole discretion of the conference editorial board, each paper will be peer reviewed and must pass review in order to be included in the proceedings. If the paper does not pass review, it will be rejected by the editorial board and returned to the author. The editorial board also reserves the right, in response to the reviewers’ comments, to demand editing or even a total rewrite.
Paper Publication Requirements:
For publication, papers must adhere to the following requirements:
- We have adopted the Chicago Manual of Style as our norm. Please see the CMS Quick Guide at www.chicagomanualofstyle.org.
- The paper should be written in Microsoft Word.
- The body of the paper, not including Abstract or Works Cited page, should be between 2,500 and 5,000 words.
- The paper should contain the following sections
- Title (full title of the article). The title should be concise, accurate and informative
- Full name of author(s) (no degrees or academic titles included).
- Contact details for each author, including affiliation, full address, and email address. Per Web of Science rules, only one affiliation is allowed. If you have more than one, you must choose one.
- Abstract (100-150 words: the quintessence of the content of the article with emphasis on new data, the main hypothesis and the main conclusions)
- Keywords (multiple (at least 5) keywords or key phrases that can be used to accurately search for the article on-line).
- Introduction (should be one longer paragraph that introduces the topic of the essay and, if writing in English, ends with a thesis statement, which is one sentence that clearly states exactly what the article will prove.) If writing in Russian or Kazakh, your introduction should follow the specific academic norms of that language.
- Body of paper (2,500-5,000 words that give the evidence to prove your point and support your conclusion).
- Conclusion (one longer paragraph that clearly restates what it is that you have proven).
- Acknowledgments (Optional). Thanks the people and organizations who helped with the article, as well as the names of the funds, the numbers and names of grants and scholarships, thanks to which this paper was completed and published. (100 words or less).
- Works Cited (following the Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition, author-date format). This should list in alphabetical order (by author’s last name) the sources that you actually used in your paper. For each source listed in the Works Cited page, there should be at least one parenthetical citation, e.g. (Smith 2007, 49) within the F, G, or H sections of the paper.
- Corpus (if a linguistics article)
- Appendices (if required), can be used to provide additional information, tables, graphs, figures, mathematical conclusions, plates and legends, etc. Attach individual files in high resolution for each appendix.Images (pictures) embedded in a Word text document are usually not suitable for processing. Acceptable file formats are TIFF, JPEG and EPS. When providing EPS files, make sure that all fonts are embedded. Responsibility for the use of images rests with the authors. International copyright laws will be strictly enforced, and proof of copyright permission may be required by the editorial staff prior to publication.
Zhambyl Region, Taraz City, Tole bi street, 68. Taraz State Pedagogical Institute, Department of Scientific and Innovative Activities.
Phone: 8 (7262) 51-00-45.
Mobile phone: 8 702 798 10 40
The registration fee is 3000 tenge, paid to the following account.
RSE on PHV "Taraz State Pedagogical Institute"
IIC KZ 376010161000026196
ZhOF JSC Halyk Bank Taraz
(Must specify: For Conference Participation)
Application form for participation
1. Surname, name, patronymic (in full)_____________________________
2. Academic degree, academic title (if any) _________________________
3. Position ____________________________________________________
4. Organization (institution: name of university, secondary professional
Educational institution, school, their location)________________________
5. Address (indication of the index is mandatory) _____________________
6. Telephone (with international communication code) _________________
7. E-mail (required) ____________________________________________
8. Title of the report ____________________________________________
9. Direction, section ____________________________________________
10. Participation form (full-time / part-time) _________________________
11. Necessary technical means ____________________________________
12. Necessity of booking a hotel room (yes / no) _____________________
To deliver a plenary report;
To present a paper;
To take part in the conference as a listener.
CONGRESS ORGANIZING COMMITTEE